Providing the logistical backbone for our business, ensuring our customers bookings are processed and allocated.
Working with a vibrant team, this role requires high organisational skills, along with excellent time management.
What makes you a suitable Operations Manager?
– You are highly organised and committed to resolving a task.
– You have an excellent command of spoken English.
– You have a passion for performing the best and being reliable.
– You are used to dealing with clients from around the world.
– You are physically active and enjoy working outdoors.
What would also help?
– Prior experience of working in a customer-facing role.
– A good knowledge of Oxford.
– Good knowledge of another language.
What availability do I need?
5 Days a week, including Saturdays and the occasional Sunday.
What is the package?
– An opportunity to work with a young startup company, including national and international expansion.
– £25,000 contracting base pay, based on a 260 working year.
– £3,000 bonus structure
– Half Day Paid Time Off, Per Week Worked (26 days per year on outlined days)
– This is a contracting role and does not represent formal contract of employment
Need to know
We operate an equal opportunities policy and recruit only on the basis of work criteria and individual merit. Tour Guides will work on a self employed basis.